I love Banana Bread and was thrilled when my daughter called to say “Mom’ You have to try my Recipe! Well, I did and I have to say its better then my own Recipe I hope you enjoy this one. It is so easy to make and you don’t need to heat the house up by running the oven, This is a Crockpot Banana Bread! I can’t wait to hear what you think after you try it. Enjoy!
Alex’s Crockpot Banana Nut Bread
This is my Daughter Alex’s Recipe!! Enjoy
(for a 4 quart or less crockpot)
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour, sifted
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Grease and flour the crockpot
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda together in a small bowl, set aside.
3. Cream butter in a large bowl with electric mixer (I used a whisk on room temp butter) until fluffy. Slowly add sugar, eggs, corn syrup and mashed bananas until smooth. Gradually mix in the flour mixture to the cream mixture. Add walnuts if you’re using them.
4. Pour into the Crockpot and cook on high 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours. Insert toothpick to make sure it comes out clean. Let cool and VIOLA!
I would love to see you pictures of this recipe and your opinions on it. I LOVE it!!